Innovation in an Intranet Environment
No more unstructured and uncontrolled file directories. messagehub Share will change the way you manage and store files and documents for good!
Based on Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, messagehub Share enables users to create smart places to store data and work. This clutter-free system makes it easier for co-workers to collaborate on documents and tasks, whilst sharing relevant contacts and other information.
messagehub Share works wherever you and your colleagues are. It provides truly mobile collaboration.
- Securely access your Intranet and corporate documents from anywhere in the world via the web
- Document check in and check out facility
- Version history
- Custom flexible views
- Event / Team / Subject / Project Calendars
- Event / Team / Subject / Project Contacts
- Event / Team / Subject / Project Tasks
- Event / Team / Subject / Project Announcements
- Discussion forums
- Alert notices sent when information or documents have been added or changed
- Advanced Search facilities
Use beyond your Organisation
messagehub Share is designed to connect people, information, processes and systems within and beyond an organisation. As a portfolio of collaboration and communication services, messagehub Share also allows you to build and sell many future services to your customers.
A customer of messagehub, a solicitor, uses messagehub Share to streamline the processes of the conveyancing department. messagehub Share is used to manage the sales and or purchase of a property by:
- Each client is given a messagehub Share web portal
- Clients are provided with a secure temporary password and login to their portal
- From here, all correspondence / documents / surveys / actions / meetings related to the sale or purchase of the property are recorded and accessed by both the solicitor and client
- Each time an action takes place, i.e. a meeting is arranged or a survey completed for example; the messagehub Share site is updated leaving a complete audit trail of all actions
- The client then receives an email or sms text informing them that an action has taken place and providing a link to the site in order to see the details or documents and view the update
- This cuts phone calls between client and solicitor by 50%
- Provides client with access 24/7 to the latest details of the sale or purchase from anywhere in the world
- Improves overall efficiency of property sale or purchase management
- Improves client retention
Call us now on 01952 225 100 if you would like to know more.